About Coffee Etc
Coffee Etc. is the online shop for Edgcumbes – one of the best-respected independent tea and coffee merchants in the southeast of England.
Our customers include coffee-shops and tea-shops, caterers, cafés, hotels, restaurants, conference centres, hospitals, schools, colleges, canteens and offices. We also sell direct to the public for their home kitchens.
A family firm, the business has been headed by Alice Rendle since 1986, and was founded by Christopher Rendle in 1979 (joined in partnership by his father, Frank, in 1981).
After so many years, we are able to source the best quality products and buy in bulk at the keenest prices – then pass the savings on to you.
Our core values remain:
- Top quality products, including hard-to-find and ethical
- Unparalleled customer service to delight you
- Unbiased and impartial, because we’re totally independent
- Helpful and informed advice from highly trained staff
- Genuine expertise you can call on when you want
Our showroom is in the lovely town of Arundel, West Sussex. Why not come along to say hello? You can attend a barista training course, try the latest brewing equipment and taste delicious teas and coffees from around the world. We look forward to meeting you soon.
We also support a wonderful charity called Extracover